WaterColor Security Contact
WaterColor has a 365 day, 24-hour Security team. WaterColor Security is here to assist with security needs, including the enforcement of parking regulations. WaterColor has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to parking violations. All parking violations will receive either a ticket, towing at the owner's expense, and/or be subject to a smart immobilization device (a.k.a. booting).
Parking on the street, pine straw or along any curb, sidewalk, or path is prohibited at all times. Parking is only permitted in private driveways, parking pads, and in marked parking spaces.
Below are other general parking rules, as well as other policies and rules enforced by Security.
- Ensure guest parking passes or owner stickers are displayed when not parked in the driveway.
- Parking violations will result in a $100 fine, vehicle booting, or towing at owner’s expense.
- When loading or unloading vehicles, please utilize hazard lights to notify Security.
- Security will take necessary measures to ensure that roads remain clear for emergency vehicles.
- RV’s, boats, or trailers may not be parked within WaterColor at any time.
- Do not bring more vehicles than can be accommodated in the driveway of the home in which you are staying. There is a limited number of parking pads & no overflow parking is available.
- No overnight or long term parking is allowed in the Beach Club garage or the Tennis Center parking lot. Parking at the Beach Club and Tennis Center is only for owners & guests utilizing those facilities.
- The Beach Club parking garage is for LSV (golf cart), bicycle, and ADA vehicle parking only.
- Bicycles should utilize bike racks and not block access to ADA parking spots. Bicycles left unsecured in common areas will be impounded by Security and assessed a $40 fee per bicycle.
Unaccompanied minors under the age of 18 years old are not allowed on any common areas within the community (including the beach) between the hours of 10 pm to 5 am unless under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Please note that this curfew can be adjusted to begin at 8 pm during busy seasonal periods.
- All pools are open daily from 8 am to dusk except for Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club. Camp WaterColor is open from 10 am to 7 pm. Closing hours at Camp WaterColor are adjusted to a dusk closing time in fall and winter. The Beach Club is open at 9 am and the pools close at 7 pm. The restaurant is open until 9 pm during season. Outside food & beverage not allowed at either facility.
- Children under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by an adult when using the pools.
- All guests are required to show a valid wristband for access. One guest wristband allows only 1 person entry into pools. Owners are allowed to bring up to 2 guests with each of their wristbands. Children under the age of 13 do not need a wristband and will be granted access with an owner or guest that has a valid wristband.
- Security can check for wristbands so please keep your wristband with you at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool decks or in the pools at any time.
- Lounge chairs may not be “reserved” by placing a towel or personal belongings on them.
- All bicyclists on the streets must adhere to traffic laws while riding in the street.
- Florida law requires children under the age of 14 to wear helmets while riding bicycles and bike lights are required at night.
- Please follow the alternate bike routes when possible. Bike route signs are posted on property.
- To remain safe from vehicular traffic, bikers & pedestrians should utilize the right side of the road and be in a single file.
- Only pedal assisted electric bikes are allowed. Electric bikes are NOT allowed on nature trails or pedestrian paths/bridges. No person under the age of 16 may operate or ride an electric bicycle.
Low Speed Vehicles
- Electric Cart Company is the exclusive rental provider of LSV’s in WaterColor. No other LSV companies are allowed to operate or rent vehicles within the community.
- Any unauthorized LSVs or vehicles will be asked to vacate the property. Any unauthorized LSV that has not vacated the property within one hour will be booted or towed off-site.
- No motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, Segway’s, or other electric vehicles are allowed on property.
- If you need a ride on our Courtesy Trolley, you can contact Property Concierge at 850-420-4650. Hours of operation are Monday through Sunday from 8 am – 5 pm during Spring & Summer & only operates within WaterColor.
- Fire & Rescue 850-267-1298
- Sheriff 850-267-2000
- Homeowner’s Association 850-231-2547 (Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00)
- Community Courtesy Trolley 850-420-4650 (Seasonal)