Short-Term Rental Portal
Short-Term Rental Portal Overview
WaterColor is a unique and spectacular community on 30A that attracts guests from all over the country. Renowned for its proximity to the crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Western Lake, WaterColor is comprised of 499 acres, with nearly half devoted to common and natural areas. The community boasts beautiful tree-lined streets and walkways to encourage neighborly connections through walking and biking. To preserve its character and appeal, the WaterColor Community Association has adopted policies and processes to manage its short-term rental program.
Who Should Register for the Short-Term Rental Portal?
Beginning February 1, 2024, all short-term rentals will be required to register with the WaterColor Community Association using the new WaterColor Short-Term Rental Portal. A short-term rental in WaterColor is any rental that is for less than 6 months. Registration provides the necessary owner and property management information allowing the HOA to quickly contact the appropriate individuals about property situations and guest needs. This new system provides for electronic uploads of rental guest information by the rental managers as well as the ability for rental managers to modify or cancel reservations.
How to Access the Short-Term Rental Portal
- Create a host account in the portal (The WaterColor Community Code is WC2023).
- Claim your property within the WaterColor Short-Term Rental Portal.
- Once registered, access the Short-Term Rental Portal page to add or modify rental bookings. Bookings can be added manually or uploaded using an Excel file template, downloadable from the portal.
- Training Video: How to Upload Wristbands and Pay for Them
- Training Video: How to Register Rental Properties
- Training Video: The Guest Registration Process
Important Reminders & Assistance With the Short-Term Rental Portal
- Rental properties are still required to file an Annual Rental Certification. To file your Annual Rental Certification, visit the Short-Term Rental Certification webpage.
- The Annual Rental Certification provides WaterColor with the maximum number of guests allowed and is controlled within the software.
- Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive an approval or rejection email. If a rejection is received, you can log in and edit your rentals. You do not have to start over again.
- For questions regarding the registration of your short-term rental property in WaterColor, please contact the WaterColor Community Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Symliv software and technical support, please email email@example.com or call (435) 612-2668. The Symliv Support Call Center is open Monday - Sunday, 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM (CT). *Please note that this is for software and technical support only.
Rental Guest Tool-Kit
- WaterColor Overview for Rental Guests
- Guest Acknowledgement Video (Coming Soon)
- WaterColor's Good Neighbor Policy