What do I need to do if I want to make a change to my home?

Any modification to the exterior of any structure must be submitted to the Design Review Board for review. You’ll first need to select a registered architect and/or landscape architect. You can find the list of approved architects on the community website under Community Governance and Design Review Board. Architects not on the list must be approved by the Design Review Board. You can ask the architect to contact the coordinator for an application and instructions on the approval process. The selected architect must contact the coordinator to confirm they are using current Design Review forms. Next, you’ll want to schedule a pre-design meeting with the board. Email Design Review Coordinator Andrew Fromknecht or call at 850-231-2543.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do if I want to make a change to my home?
2. What constitutes a modification?
3. Do I need to contact the DRB to repaint my house?
4. Can I paint my house any color I want?
5. Is up-lighting allowed on the exterior of my home?
6. Do I need to contact the DRB if I am having work/renovations done to the interior of my home?
7. When can I have work on my home completed?
8. Can I add a pool or a carriage house?
9. What do DRB fees go toward?